AC Transfers 22 Kanal, 2 Marla Land to Animal Husbandry Deptt

AC Transfers 22 Kanal, 2 Marla Land to Animal Husbandry Deptt


SRINAGAR: In a gathering convened on Thursday beneath the management of Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha, the Administrative Council (AC) sanctioned the switch of twenty-two kanal and a pair of marla of land positioned in Property Devipora, Tulmulla, Ganderbal, to the Animal Husbandry Division. This switch is meant for the institution of a dairy plant. The mission goals to generate employment alternatives, decrease agro-farm wastage, and enhance the dietary worth of the produce.

The Jammu and Kashmir Milk Producers Cooperative Restricted (JKMPCL) could be the implementing company for the implementation of the Central Sector Scheme and Nationwide Programme for Dairy Growth (NPDD) which might contribute 90 % of the funding beneath the central sector part and the remaining 10 % could be JKMPCL’s share for the execution of the mission.

With this choice, roughly 1.50 lakh milk producers would profit within the space and employment alternatives for roughly 400 to 500 individuals could be created.

The Administrative Council additionally accorded administrative approval for the set up of a vertical carry from Peerkho Station of the Jammu Ropeway Mission to the Mubarak Mandi Heritage complicated at an estimated value of Rs 25.07 crore.

The vertical carry contains two lifts, every with a capability of 13 passengers, guaranteeing environment friendly transportation between Peerkho Station and Mubarak Mandi Heritage Complicated.

The mission features a foot over-bridge for connectivity and security measures for the passengers.

The set up of this carry would don’t have any opposed structural affect on the Mubarak Mandi Complicated.

The mission has been conceptualised with technical vetting from IIT Jammu.

It’s an initiative geared toward seamlessly integrating key vacationer points of interest, fostering tourism and cultural exploration of the area.

The world is legendary for its historical temples and has scenic benefits because of the upcoming Tawi Riverfront Mission.

The Administrative Council additionally accorded approval for the change of the Administrative Division of Mubarak Mandi Heritage Society (MMJHS), Jammu, from the Tourism Division to the Tradition Division.

Since upkeep of the Mubarak Mandi Heritage Complicated aligns with the function and accountability of the Tradition Division, the proposal was mooted by the Tourism Division for a change of the Administrative Division of the society from Tourism to Tradition Division.

By inserting MMJHS beneath the Tradition Division, its tasks would turn into a part of the Tradition Division’s common price range, making heritage preservation extra organised and efficient and would additionally deal with funding issues and impart effectivity in charge of the affairs of the complicated.

Advisor to the LG, Rajeev Rai Bhatnagar; Chief Secretary, Atal Dulloo; and Principal Secretary to LG Mandeep Kumar Bhandari attended the assembly.

#Transfers #Kanal #Marla #Land #Animal #Husbandry #Deptt

Kashmir Tourism

Kashmir News

Source Link


No comments yet. Why don’t you start the discussion?

Leave a Reply