Centre Agrees To Present Rs 41751.44 Cr To J&Ok Govt This Fy, Rs 37277.74 Cr In Subsequent Monetary Yr
New Delhi: The Revised Estimates for 2023-24 and Interim Finances 2024-25 of Authorities of Jammu and Kashmir have been right now positioned earlier than the Parliament by Union Finance Minister, Nirmala Sithraman. The 2 Appropriation Payments on the Supplementary Finances for 2023-24 and Vote on Account for 2024-25 can be thought of by the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha on this regard.
Finance Division of the UT had drafted the Supplementary Finances for the present yr and the Interim Finances for the subsequent monetary yr. For this, the Division had assessed the income receipts of the UT Authorities from GST, motor spirit tax, excise, and stamp obligation. Additional, the non-tax income from electrical energy and water provide, mining royalty, timber gross sales, annual hire from industrial lands, and so on have been additionally examined. The personal income of the UT Authorities has been estimated at Rs. 20,867 crore. The UT Authorities additionally pursued Authorities of India for getting central monetary help.
Lieutenant Governor, Manoj Sinha and Chief Secretary, Atal Dulloo led the UT’s efforts on this path. Essential conferences have been held in August 2023, October 2023 and January 2024 in Ministry of House Affairs and Ministry of Finance to assessment these calls for of the UT Authorities. Union House Minister and Union Finance Minister personally reviewed the fiscal administration of the UT Authorities in current months.
Accordingly, the Central Authorities has agreed to offer Rs 41751.44 Cr to the UT Authorities on this monetary yr and Rs 37277.74 Cr within the subsequent monetary yr. These help figures have been duly captured within the Revised Estimates of 2023-24 and the Finances Estimates of 2024-25 of the Union Authorities. This help can be offered beneath the MHA’s demand no 58 for help to the UT. This help consists of the traditional help (useful resource hole) to the UT Authorities, fairness contribution for hydropower initiatives at Kiru, Kwar and Rattle, and so on. These help figures are captured within the Union Finances which is already earlier than the Parliament and the identical can be taken up for dialogue earlier than the UT’s interim funds.
Constructing on this, Authorities of Jammu and Kashmir drafted its Supplementary Finances for 2023-24 and Vote on Account for 2024-25. Finance Division additionally drafted the 2 Appropriation Payments (Supplementary Calls for and Vote on Account) for putting earlier than the Parliament.
The revised estimates for 2023-24 is total decrease than the budgeted estimates 2023-24 because the UT authorities was profitable in streamlining its expenditure. The supplementary calls for for 2023-24 of Rs 8,712.90 Cr pertain to the 4 Departments of Finance, Energy Growth, Hospitality and Protocol and Cooperatives.
The supplementary funds is required by Finance division in view of the compensation of debt, whereas Energy Growth division wants to offer for energy procurement. The Hospitality and Protocol division intends to develop the brand new J&Ok Bhawan at Dwarka, New Delhi for which land can be allotted from DDA. The Cooperative division requires the funding moreover for its new CSS, Help to Major Agricultural Credit score Societies (PACS).These further calls for are proposed to be catered with Supplementary Calls for for the present yr 2023-24.
The interim funds for 2024-25makes provisions for the continued initiatives for infrastructure improvement, sustainable agriculture, new industrial property, PRI stage works, employment technology, creating tourism, and social inclusion.Throughout preparation of the interim funds proposals, consultations have been held with all of the Departments and numerous stakeholders to offer for ongoing initiatives and arrive at sensible budgetary numbers. For finalizing expenditure proposals, evaluation of financing wants of infrastructure initiatives, social and financial measures undertaken by Departments was undertaken.
The budgetary train targeted on the crucial of advancing the reason for the higher collective good inside the realistically realizable sources. Whereas the budgetary estimate for the subsequent monetary yr 2024-25 is about Rs 1,18,728 Cr, the UT Authorities has proposed the Vote on Account for Rs 59,364 Cr.
This interim funds for 2024-25 covers income expenditure of Rs 40,081 Cr and capital expenditure of Rs 19,283 Cr.The interim funds of Jammu and Kashmir for 2024-25 offers for the continued measures and schemes as follows –
1) Rs 2959 Cr provisioned for tap-water connectivity for rural areas beneath Jal Jeevan Mission with Rs 532 crore as UT Share.
2) Rs 934 Cr for reworking agriculture and allied sectors of the UT by means of the Holistic Agriculture Growth Programme (HADP), together with provisions for IFAD funded J&Ok Complete Funding Plan (JKCIP).
3) Rs 1907 Cr for rejuvenating faculty schooling infrastructure and companies by means of funding beneath Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan.
4) Provision of enhancing street connectivity with Rs 1683 Cr for PMGSY roads,Rs 300 Cr for CRF roads, and Rs 1000 Cr NABARD scheme.
5) Rs 1313 Cr for strengthening decentralized governance by offering for native space works of panchayat and concrete native our bodies.
6) Rs 1271 Cr for strengthening infrastructure and companies within the well being sector beneath Nationwide Well being Mission mechanism.
7) Rs 1093 Cr for rural housing beneath PMAwasYojana-Grameen scheme.
8) Rs 1000 Cr for complete social safety protection for Previous aged, Widow and Disabled pensions by saturation strategy.
9) Rs 660 Cr for J&Ok’s fairness for within the hydro electrical initiatives at Ratle, Kwar, and Kiru, which would offer secure income supply and cheaper energy.
10) Rs 505Cr for well timed procurement of equipment, equipments,prosthetic aidsand medicine in Well being sector by means of the devoted company.
11) Rs 500 Cr for capitalization of the banks, together with Cooperative Banks, Rural Banks, J&Ok Financial institution, and so on.
12) Rs 450 Cr for infrastructure of latest Faculties and Universities as per NEP imaginative and prescient.
13) Rs 430 Cr for girls empowerment intervention ofLadliBeti and Marriage Help
14) Rs 400 Cr for building of Transit lodging for Kashmiri Pandit staff.
15) Rs 400 Cr for improvement of Industrial Estates and associated infrastructure.
16) Rs 370 Cr beneath Swachh Bharat Abhiyan (City) scheme.
17) Rs 390 Cr for Flood Administration Venture of River Jhelum.
18) Rs 450 Cr for GST re-imbursement to make sure well timed reimbursement of the claims.
19) Rs 272Cr for DDC/BDC grants enhancing native governance at district and block stage
20) Rs 174 Crfor improvement of mannequin faculties beneath PM-Shri scheme.
21) Rs 150 Cr for creating rooftop photo voltaic and different avenues of latest and renewable vitality.
22) Rs 140 Cr for creation of Sports activities Infrastructure
23) Rs 100 Cr for conclusion of World Financial institution funded Jhelum Tawi Flood Restoration Venture.
24) Rs 100 Cr for Mission Youth programmes for schooling, skilling, and employment
25) Rs 100 Cr for heritage preservation,
26) Rs91 Cr for brand new tourism locations, new circuits, Sufi circuit and recognized spiritual circuits, ropeways, freeway resting placesand promotion of Golf.
27) Rs 70 Cr beneath infrastructure for welfare of tribals for building of Tribal Hostels/Milk Villages/ Nomad Shelters/Libraries for Gujjars.
28) Rs 100 Cr for sewerage initiatives in city areas, Rs 70 Cr for improvement of latest Townships and reasonably priced housing and Rs 50 Cr for Dal improvement.
29) Rs 40 Cr for Tourism promotion, Rs 15 Cr for the competition promotion and for promotion of cinema/ threatre.
30) Rs 40 Cr for assembly incentives as per the provisions of the Industrial Coverage and Begin-ups; Rs 15 Cr for commerce promotion by means of J&Ok TPO; and Rs 100 Cr for Youth startup/Job gala’s/employment gala’s.
31) Rs 30 Cr for institution of chilly storage and Rs 30 Cr for prime density plantation.
32) Rs 80 Cr for institution of DDC/BDC/PRI lodging and workplaces as additionally for safety preparations of DDC/BDC/PRI representatives.
33) Rs 59Cr for building of Police Housing colony and aid and rehabilitation
34) Rs 45Cr for building of Bunkers and for digitization and CCTVs in Police Stations
35) Rs 30 Cr for enhancing High quality in Faculties, Faculty Infrastructure, for Profession Counseling and for introduction of further Streams in Faculties.
36) Rs 5 Cr for substitute of outdated fleet in transport sector.
The 2 Appropriation Payments on the Supplementary Calls for for 2023-24 and Vote on Account for 2024-25 of the UT Authorities are prone to be thought of by the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha throughout seventh to ninth February 2024.
#JKs #interim #funds #revised #estimates #offered #parliament #Kashmir #Reader