Kangan, Jan 11: A residential home was fully gutted in a fireplace incident in Gund space of Kangan in central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district on Wednesday night. Locals stated that fireside broke out in the home of Mehraj Din Sheikh at Sheikh Mohalla Gund on Wednesday night and engulfed the entire construction.
Hearth tenders together with locals, police and armed forces, quickly after the incident, reached the spot and tried to douse the flames. Nonetheless it had triggered large injury to the property. The hearth was later managed by hearth tenders from spreading additional.
Within the hearth incident property value lakhs together with, utensils, garments and different family items was broken. Locals have urged the administration to offer speedy aid and rehabilitation for the fireplace affected households.
#Residential #home #broken #hearth #incident #Kangan